As a requirement for all players intending to play league matches, you must register (CIPP) for our club through USA Rugby. CIPPs begin in August and last through the August the following year. View detailed instructions below:
- Go to: https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au/
- Enter your email address, click Sign me up. (This is a new portal, everyone will be signing up as a new user)
- Enter the information as prompted in the fields, click to accept terms and conditions. Click Sign up
- If you have CIPPd through USA Rugby before and/or are using the same email address, the system should recognize you and provide your name and CIPP #. If it does, click that option. If it does not, click to sign up. You’ll enter some basic biographical information before searching for a club.
- Most of you will have clicked the first option above. Click “Email Me a Magic Link” on the next screen, then go into your email and click the link. This will cause you to create a new password, then log you in.
- Enter “Old Gaelic” in the search bar.
- Fill in the requested information in the fields until completion. It costs $75 to CIPP.
Reach out to me if you have any questions. 202 689 5193 or if you require financial assistance.